Saturday, August 20, 2022

A love letter from those who have passed on…

 A love letter from those who have passed on… 

Take the love you have for me 

And radiate it outwards 

Allowing it to touch and impact others

Take the memory you have of me 

And use it as a source of inspiration

To live fully, meaningfully and intentionally  

Take the image you have of me in your mind 

And allow it to fuel you 

To take action 

Seize the day

And be reminded of what is most important in life 

Take the care you have for me 

And let it remind you 

To care for yourself fully 

And shower yourself with your own love 

And take the pain and grief you feel

Following my loss 

And alchemize it into 

Love, compassion and beauty 

Build a castle

From the wreckage of my passing 

And allow it to unlock your greatness and potential

And empower you to become more than you ever thought you were capable of being 

And know that I can never truly leave you 

And will always remain beside you 

Watching over you in spirit 

And that the love I have for you lives on 

Through the connections you form 

The kindness and compassion you share 

And the future relationships and friendships you cultivate. 

And until we are one day reunited 

I will remain with you 

Through the storms and chaos of life

And am always beside you 

Walking with you, laughing with you, crying with you and smiling with you

And I am proud of you for being strong 

I am proud of you for being brave 

And I am proud of you for being you.

Words by Tahlia Hunter 


Excerpt from my eBook Meditations: Words To Uplift Your Soul, available in August. My other eBooks may be found at this link: https://www.tahliahunter.com/online-store


Artwork by the very talented Jimmy Lawlor. Follow him at this link: https://www.facebook.com/LawlorJimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment